The Situation Room photo
The Situation Room photo. Just who were all the individuals watching the live raid on the Osama bin Laden compound? We've ID'd everyone in the room with President Barack Obama. Match the people to the numbers pictured.
1. Vice President Joe Biden
2. President Barack Obama
3. Brig. Gen. Marshall B. "Brad" Webb
He is the assistant commanding general of the Joint Special Operations Command, which targets top suspects, according to news reports.
4. Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough
The deputy national security advisor is among those who assist the president on national security and foreign policy issues.
5. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
The secretary of state plays a lead role in developing and implementing the president's foreign policy, according to WhiteHouse.gov.
6. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
The secretary of defense oversees the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the country.
7. Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
The chairman is the highest ranking officer of the Armed Forces and serves as the principal military adviser to the president.
8. Tom Donilon, national security adviser
The national security adviser acts is the president's go-to person on all national security issues.
9. Bill Daley, chief of staff
The chief of staff is the highest-ranking member of the executive office.
10. Tony Blinken, national security advisor to the vice president
The national security post is often described as the vice president's right-hand man on the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
11. Audrey Tomason, director for counterterrorism
This director advises the president on counterterrorism efforts.
12. John Brennan, assistant to the president for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
As a member of the Homeland Security Council, this assistant advises the president alongside the heads of several other federal agencies.
13. James Clapper, director of National Intelligence
The national intelligence director serves as the top adviser to the president for intelligence matters relating to national security.